CONTEST - Canada's Safest Driver
Are you really a better than average driver? Well, here's your chance to prove it and win prizes at the same time. Parachute, in co-operation with Desjardins, is conducting the Canada's Safest Driver contest between October 1 and November 26, 2020.
To enter, simply download the Canada's Safest Driver app from the Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iPhones. Complete the setup and start driving. The app will monitor your performance and give you feedback on your progress.
What you can win
- $10,000 grand prize for best overall score during the Grand Prize period of the contest, October 15 to November 26, 2020.
- $5,000 second-place prize for overall score during the Grand Prize period, October 15 to November 26, 2020.
- $2,000 third-place prize for overall score during the Grand Prize period, October 15 to November 26, 2020.
- $500 “Early Bird” prize for the best score in the first 10 days of the contest, from October 1 to October 15
- $500 prize for “Least Distracted Driver”, as measured from October 15 to October 29
- $500 prize for driver who best obeys speed limits, as measured from October 29 to November 12
- $500 prize for driver who scores highest on the “smooth braking” criteria, as measured from November 12 to November 26
In addition, all participants can win game badges when they achieve increasingly higher scores in the five measurement areas.
Parachute assured me that the app will continue to function after the contest closes so that you can continue to use it to refine your driving skills.