ROADSENSE TIPS - Driving Smart in Bad Weather
Fall has arrived in BC and with it rain, snow, ice and poor visibility. This month's Roadsense Tip from ICBC, Driving Smart in Bad Weather, helps you deal with the weather changes.
Here are a few thoughts on driving in bad weather that might help:
- Plan Ahead
- Drive More Slowly
- Leave More Room Around Your Vehicle
- Make Sure That Your Vehicle is in Good Working Order
- Never Use High Beam Headlights in Fog
- Learn About Conditions Before You Go at DriveBC
- Buckly Up!
- Take a Break When You Need to