CVSE - Guide to Livestock Hauling

TranBC LogoThe Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure's Commercial Vehicle Safety and Enforcement (CVSE) branch has issued a publication titled "Your Guide to Livestock Hauling, An Overview of Trailer Licensing and Insurance."

In addition to a discussion of licensing and insurance, the publication also provides information on how the National Safety Code applies to farm vehicle operations and whether or not a farm vehicle must report to weigh scales.

The National Safety Code governs requirements such as hours of service and log books.

Learn More

Share This Article